[mythtv-users] Mythweb channel list appears empty when creating manual recording

Yianni Vidalis yiannividalis at hotmail.com
Thu Mar 8 10:57:59 UTC 2012

> From: yiannividalis at hotmail.com
> To: mythtv-users at mythtv.org
> Subject: Mythweb channel list appears empty when creating manual recording
> Date: Thu, 1 Mar 2012 09:38:07 +0200
>
> Hi, I am using the latest master mythweb ( commit 39660a7d79b). When I
> try to create a manual recording, the channel list is empty.
> The channels are all visible in Listings.
>
> Is this a bug? No errors are mentioned in apache logs.
>
> Best regards,
>

> Yianni.

Sorry I'm bumping this, but could someone give me any pointers to check if this is just my mythweb's problem? The channel list used to be filled in the past but I've not used it for months.

Mythweb is fully functional as far as I can tell. Listings are available, recording schedules can be added, etc.

Thanks,

Yianni.