[mythtv-users] Firewire unstable.

Aaron Russell aaron at therussells.me
Tue Mar 6 20:17:00 UTC 2012

Thanks for the tips.

the replacement box had the same issues (assumed it would). Ordered
dcr-2650 getting it today. Also got my cable card.

Is there a utility to scan the channels for the 2650 to see which ones are
marked copy-freely kinda like there is for firewire? or is it just need to
go through and check each one?

Thanks
Aaron