[mythtv-users] Any Comcast CableCard users in Colorado Springs, CO?

Aaron Rich aaron.rich at gmail.com
Tue Mar 6 01:28:15 UTC 2012

I'm in the Springs and had to call several times to get comcast to
fully activate the card properly. I had the exact same problem that
everything looked like it should work, but I couldn't get anything in
the 700s.

The final call I had them just fully remove and re add the card to get
it to work. Unfortunately, I don't remember exactly what got missed
with I fully got it working. They were helpful the whole time though
so it might just take a call or two and some patients.

When it's all working, you should be able to get all copy-free channels.

-Aaron