[mythtv-users] HDHR Prime tune problems in 0.25

Kevin Brosius cobra at compuserve.com
Mon Mar 5 23:10:05 UTC 2012





>On 3/5/2012 17:00, Kevin Brosius wrote:
>> http://www.silicondust.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=12424
>>
>> I have both an HDHR and a Prime on my network. When I configure input 
>> cards, none are found automatically. If I configure the Prime by IP, 
>> it seems to configure ok, but then reports 'Partial Lock' when viewing 
>> channels.
>
>Having to manually configure the IP rather than using autodetection 
>typically indicates a broken network configuration.  Could you give some 
>more information on how your network is set up?

It's a pretty basic, but statically config'd single network segment, although there are two switches in the path.
The myth machine, the Prime, and the Win7 machine are all on that segment.

Good call... There was some firewalling on the Linux machine that prevented autodetection.  It also seems to have
shown up as a Partial Lock when trying to display video.

Thank you!

 
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
URL: http://www.mythtv.org/pipermail/mythtv-users/attachments/20120305/8d71bfa6/attachment.html 


More information about the mythtv-users mailing list