[mythtv-users] Overlapping keyframes with ATI Radeon HD 4600

Ian Evans dheianevans at gmail.com
Mon Mar 5 11:14:11 UTC 2012

My .24-fixes combined FE/BE works just fine. I can boot into Ubuntu on
my desktop and occasionaly do if the missus is watching TV and I
either want to watch something else or edit some recordings on a
frontend I have installed on that desktop.

I've noticed though that editing on the other frontend is not as easy
as on the combined unit.

Really don't know how to say this except that as I move through the
keyframes, the last one doesn't disappear...sorta like I'm in a
dissolve between scenes.

The desktop has an ATI Radeon HD 4600. Is there anything in that
frontend's Myth video settings I should be checking or any other debug
info I can give you?

Thanks.