[mythtv-users] Best way to export to mp4 in .24-fixes

Michelle Dupuis mdupuis at ocg.ca
Sun Mar 4 23:06:21 UTC 2012

I'm looking to export recordings to a format compatible with a Playbook (hopefully mp4).  I've done research but I'm stuck at:

mythexport - seems to be missing, and according to mythbuntu wiki is depricated
nuvexport - the mp4 option is disabled and I can't find out why
customer - I found a bunch of custom scripts but they seem like a lot of work for something that should be simple

I'm using .24 fixes, is there is BEST way to export to mp4 files?