[mythtv-users] Change startup channel

Scott & Nicole Harris snharris99 at live.com
Sun Mar 4 21:48:04 UTC 2012

>I suspect it's a lot of bother to implement and live tv isn't really why we install myth in the first place.

>- George

I don’t understand where this attitude of “Live TV is a red headed step child” comes from.  I know I certainly use it (and installed myth with the intention of being able to use it).  I watch the news every night....live.  I watch sports all weekend long....live.  There’re plenty of “nothing to do...flip through the channels” days....live.

I don’t think there’s anything even remotely “abnormal” about using Live TV, or expecting your HTPC software to be able to competently accommodate Live TV.