[mythtv-users] 24 hr English language autoplay news site (mythtv compatible)

Ian Evans dheianevans at gmail.com
Sat Mar 3 07:59:15 UTC 2012

Since I moved to a MythTV Over-the-Air setup almost a year ago, the
one thing I do miss at times is a 24 hour news channel. I was just
thinking about it as I watched some PBS Frontline coverage of last
year's tsunami.

Bringing this back to MythTV...

Anyone know of an English language news site I could put under Myth's
Information Center->Web that:

a) has 24hr news
b) starts autoplaying

Sites like CNN require you to interact with a mouse and also only show
stories and not a full feed you could put on when big news breaks.

Thanks for any suggestions.