[mythtv-users] Keyframe identification in cutlist editor

John Pilkington J.Pilk at tesco.net
Fri Mar 2 10:55:13 UTC 2012

On 21/02/12 13:03, John Pilkington wrote:

> In keyframe mode the keyframes found are often dependent on the
> direction of search and the stepping history, although they are all
> members of what I suppose is the complete set.

Tidying up this thread.  It's now believed fixed in Master; it probably
won't get into 0.24-fixes, but it does seem that all keyframes are found
if stepping backwards.

http://code.mythtv.org/trac/ticket/10389#comment:7

http://code.mythtv.org/trac/changeset/a6b1e3a72ab80b05b37d015aefaec8df2c14c817/

And another comment:  I have always felt that I was getting editing
finer-grained than the keyframe interval.  I suspect that this might be
because I often want to cut my recordings from DVB transmissions at
places where an adjustment of the keyframe sequence has already been
made at source.   Perhaps this is obvious.... :-)

Thanks

John P