[mythtv-users] mythweb no longer in 25 build? How to build then?

Nicolas Riendeau knight at teksavvy.com
Thu Mar 1 00:32:04 UTC 2012

On 2/29/2012 7:01 PM, Mark wrote:
> On 02/29/2012 02:53 PM, Nicolas Riendeau wrote:
>>> Or all the files from mythtv/mythtv/mythtv/html perhaps?
>>>
>>> I am just copying these to /var/www/html
>>>
>> Nope, IIRC these are the files for the web setup (which will not be turned on
>> for MYthTV 0.25 AFAIK)...
>>
>> You need the files for MythWeb which hasn't been part of the main MythTV repo
> > for a while now...
 >>
 > So there will be no more mythweb in 25?
>
> That would be unfortunate.  I use it all the time.

The Web setup is what will eventually replace mythtv-setup, the setup
program you use to setup your backend (add your capture cards and other
things like that). It's not complete yet and it will be, AFAIK,
deactivated for the release of 0.25.

The source code for MythWeb is kept separate from the source code of
MythTV and as been for a while now.

For now, if you are using master, you need to check it out like this:

git clone git://github.com/MythTV/mythweb.git

the cd in the mythweb directory and follow the installation procedure...

Have a nice day,

Nicolas