[mythtv-users] 0.25 ttvdb not working while tmdb is working? Wiki out of date.

Another Sillyname anothersname at googlemail.com
Sun Jun 24 23:13:12 UTC 2012

I have spent the whole weekend updating various boxes to Mint and 0.25
from Fed13 an 0.23.

While I still have a few niggles most things seem to be working as hoped.

However I do have a problem with the metadata grabbers.

I have quite a large Video library built up over nearly 5 years now.

When I do a full scan on the backend server using the frontend app and
check the logs I see the tmdb grabber is running and working, indeed
the Fanart, Coverart etc... Storage Groups are getting populated.

However I cannot see any instance of the ttvdb grabber even running.
My naming conventions are good such as '3rd Rock from the
Sun.S01E01.avi' and everything in the library is similarly named.

The wiki entry refers to setting up the grabber on a page that doesn't
exist on 0.25fixes.

ttvdb.py is in the /usr/share/...... path you'd expect it to be and
running it manually show the version number etc.....

Any ideas for a quick fix before I have to start pulling things apart?

Thanks for all the work devs, pretty pleased with the results so far.