[mythtv-users] Zoneminder - colors still wrong in liveview

Gary Buhrmaster gary.buhrmaster at gmail.com
Sun Jun 24 21:04:12 UTC 2012

On Sun, Jun 24, 2012 at 8:25 PM, Michelle Dupuis <mdupuis at ocg.ca> wrote:
> Could this be addressed by a ZMserver configuration option?  (Until a better fix can be found)

My understanding that the the core developer for MythZoneMinder
is no longer "active", so it really sounds more like MythZoneMinder
needs to either get a core "sponsor"/"maintainer"(*) or, perhaps,
MythZoneMinder should be announced it will be removed from the
core sources(**) in some future release (0.27?) if no one steps forward.
(It is *possible* that announcing plans for removal may encourage
interested people to more actively participate in the project.)

Gary

(*) Given all the things that some have to do, that does not mean
ZM issues would rise to the top of the list to get accomplished, but
at least someone would have it on their queue.

(**) It is always possible for it to live on in the user plugin
community.