[mythtv-users] MythVideo .25 - Problems with TV shows (from DVD)

Michelle Dupuis mdupuis at ocg.ca
Sun Jun 24 15:47:40 UTC 2012

I bought the series Boston Legal on DVD and have ripped it, and placed each episode as an mp4 file into my videos folder.

Unlike 0.24, mythvideo no longer shows the name of the file on the box (since no graphic is available)...so I have to hover over each episode to determine the name (eg: "Boston Legal S3 - D1 - E1" for seasons 3, disk 1, episode 1).  Is there a way to make 0.25 behave like 0.24 in this situation?

As well, the thetvdb.com database has lots of great info about the seris.  Can Myth update the video entry from this source?  Or will the ttvdb.py script only update files in the recordings folder?

Thanks!