[mythtv-users] Fedora 17 and RPMFusion clean install issue -- Need to install python-lxml

Michael mythtv at blandford.net
Thu Jun 21 21:56:18 UTC 2012

On 06/21/2012 02:45 PM, Jerry wrote:
> I recently upgraded to Fedora 17 and things went pretty smoothly
> overall.  I was having problems with metadata lookup in the Video
> Library.  I bugged the devs on IRC for a while today and eventually it
> was suggested that I might be missing python bindings.

Hello,

FYI,

This is a packaging issue with rpmfusion specifically.

There is already at least two tickets open on this specific issue.

The maintainer said it would be resolved in the next update.  He was
just working to complete the seperation of the mythweb package and then
it would be pushed out.

Michael