[mythtv-users] Recordings Fail for one DVB-T multiplex

Simon Hobson linux at thehobsons.co.uk
Thu Jun 14 19:26:41 UTC 2012

Mike Perkins wrote:

>Actually, it seems that according to
>http://www.ukfree.tv/txdetail.php?a=SU527568 if you scroll down a
>bit, there's a new table showing the relationship between muxes,
>channels and frequencies by date. This indicates that there will be
>four new muxes by 2015.

Poking around, I found this article which explains it :
http://www.ukfree.tv/fullstory.php?storyid=1107051897

Had a look at my transmitter (Winter Hill) and I see that (as I
thought) they'll be fscking moving us again as they had the foresight
to put two of our muxes in the band they've allocated (and plan to
sell of for) 4g mobiles.

Then the new muxes are going to be stuck down the band. Really handy
for those of us who bought Band C/D aerials :-(

Still plenty of time for the plans to change again.

>I can't imagine that there will be anything worth watching on any of
>them, though.

Quite.

--
Simon Hobson