[mythtv-users] Mini Coax connectors

Jan Ceuleers jan.ceuleers at gmail.com
Sat Jun 9 16:54:54 UTC 2012

On 06/09/2012 05:35 PM, Alan Chandler wrote:
> The Pinnacle usb stick I just bought came with a mini jack plug to
> connect it to the mini aerial that came with it.  I "borrowed" a
> fullsize Coax connector to mini connector from a Freecom stick I have so
> I could use it (the Pinnacle stick that is).  I would like to replace it.
>
> Does anyone know where/how in the UK I can get such a thing- or even
> what they are called.

It's called a pigtail. You'll need to find out the names of the
connectors on either end and then google for the combination.

Otherwise, post (links to) photos of those connectors and perhaps
someone will recognise them.

Maplin is a fairly well-known online retailer of all manner of
electrical and electronic gear; try your luck there.