[mythtv-users] debian packages

George Nassas gnassas at mac.com
Sat Jun 9 06:04:57 UTC 2012

Hi, two things about debian packages:

One, Christian has had to change his domain from "debian-multimedia.org" to "deb-multimedia.org" because the debian people don't appreciate their name embedded in an unofficial site. I can't update the wiki download page because it's locked. The old domain will be active until his registration for it runs out later this year and I think he's sticking with the full word in the name of the site so it's just the domain that changes.

Two, does anyone know about the status of the deb packaging files in the packaging repository. Are they safe for use on a stable production system? Apologies if this has been discussed here but I missed it and there doesn't appear to be a readme anywhere.

- George