[mythtv-users] Problems since upgrading to a Turbosite TBS6280 for DVB-T2 capture

Simon Jones sijones2010 at gmail.com
Fri Jun 8 22:20:09 UTC 2012

> pinnacle pctv nanostick t2 290e
>
> fully supported by in kernel drivers, and with all HD channels on one MUX, there is only really a need for one of these, other tuners can be DVB-T.
>

> I like that idea.
>
> Is MythTV clever enough if I request two simultaneous recording, one on HD and one non HD channel to pick the right device - even if the non HD recording starts first?

You only setup the HD channels on the one tuner, then set the multi
record up, i set it to 5, that allows live tv and recordings across
the one tuner and then i have all the rest of freeview on 3 SD DVB-T
tuners.

It only has the HD on one tuner so can only record from that, BUT i
have BBC One HD as channel 101 etc so a seperate channel number to the
SD 1... as i like it like that, some people will say that's wrong but
each to your own....