[mythtv-users] Subtitle clarity

jedi jedi at mishnet.org
Wed Jun 6 16:25:58 UTC 2012

On Wed, Jun 06, 2012 at 04:32:09PM +0100, Alexander Fisher wrote:
> Hi
>
> Does anybody else have issues with some subtitles (from dvd rips),
> being really difficult to read?

   I've seen this in older versions. Don't know if it has been
addressed in the current version. Something like the simple ability
to change the color of a caption or subtitle could be quite handy.

   Turning on opaque backgrounds on demand could be useful too. You
might not want that on all the time but it might make sense on
occasion depending on the content.