[mythtv-users] ttvdb.py question

Chris Gentle gentlec at gmail.com
Sat Jul 28 00:06:56 UTC 2012

On Fri, Jul 27, 2012 at 6:40 PM, Karl Newman <newmank1 at asme.org> wrote:

> By the way, that individual lookup does not appear to be working when
> selected through the menus by remote. If I bring up the menu and then
> click Ok (lircrc "config=Return") on Retrieve All Details the menu
> goes away but nothing happens. If I log in by VNC and press the w key,
> I get the circular progress bar and the details are retrieved (or a
> disambiguation dialog box is shown). This occurs in any view (browse,
> list, manage, gallery). Is there something wrong with my config?

Same here.  Pressing "W" works but "Retrieve All Details" does not.

> Also, where in the frontend can I manually enter the inetref number for a
> video?

Press "i" then choose Change Video Details -> Edit Details.

That screen is garbled on my display.  Looks like a formatting problem in
the theme.  But I think there's a blank there that is supposed to let you
set the inetref.

That's fine for a couple of videos but you sure wouldn't want to do it for
a whole series.

--
Chris