[mythtv-users] Video menu settings

Michael T. Dean mtdean at thirdcontact.com
Thu Jul 26 23:25:18 UTC 2012

On 07/26/2012 07:00 PM, Roger Siddons wrote:
> I thought along those lines last week but didn't dare to disagree with
> Mike!

Hehe, FWIW, I should probably post a disclaimer on my messages that any
message sent after 9pm US Eastern time should be considered suspect.  I
sent that original at 10:52pm on a busy work week, so it sounds like it
would have been better for me not to have replied so you could have
given him the right information the first time.  :)

Mike