[mythtv-users] update ceton firmware?

Gavin Hurlbut gjhurlbu at gmail.com
Mon Jul 23 16:16:24 UTC 2012

On Sun, Jul 22, 2012 at 7:13 PM, Tom Bongiorno <two.bits.11 at gmail.com> wrote:
> I second Ron.  This was a perfectly legitimate Ceton+MythTV question.  Steve
> and I would love to hear what Ron finds.

Actually, no it wasn't.  It had nothing to do with MythTV, it wasn't
even mentioned.  Go read what was originally sent.  It was a purely
Ceton support question.  If they don't have a venue for these
questions, their company will likely be a total failure anyways.  User
feedback and questions are very important to most companies.

And once again, if you don't even know what's changed in the new
firmware, it is kinda insane to blindly upgrade, regardless of what
software you want to use with it.  Once someone has the change log,
THEN asking if any of these changes affect usage in MythTV would make
sense.  But if you don't know even what's changing, there's no way
anyone can predict its effects on your hardware any better than a
Magic 8 Ball.