[mythtv-users] Analog cards

Doug Lytle support at drdos.info
Sun Jul 22 17:43:53 UTC 2012

I'm looking for a good Analog capture card for use on Charter, in the US.

I had been using a .23fixes for my mother's system and HVR-2250. She
started using LiveTV more, and was having issues with audio being
garbled, so I upgraded her system to Magiea 2 and 25 fixes (Compiled
from Git) and a Schedule Direct channel line up.

The card works fine for scheduled records, but constantly fails to tune
on LiveTV.

It seems that, once it's found a channel, it'll refuse to turn to any
others.

I put together a test system today, Dual core AMD, Kernel 3.5 (Compiled
from source) and an extra 2250 that I had access to and today's git
pull.  Same issue.

So,  I'm looking for suggestions on a replacement tuner, hopefully one
that is at least a dual tuner PCI or PCIe and works well with myth and
analog.

Suggestions?

Doug

--