[mythtv-users] 0.25 SQL CPU Load issues after optimisation

Gary Buhrmaster gary.buhrmaster at gmail.com
Fri Jul 20 20:35:45 UTC 2012

On Fri, Jul 20, 2012 at 8:03 PM, Another Sillyname
<anothersname at googlemail.com> wrote:
> Anything obviously wrong here?

Other than I hate wrapped lines, not really.

But I notice the 753 recording rule (estimated) number.  That is a large
number (much larger than I have by 1.5 orders of magnitude).  My WAG
is that will that many rules, and the select using bit manipulation for
checks, this is just an intense operation.

The first thing I would do is review those rules to see if you can
eliminate or simplify your recording rules substantially.