[mythtv-users] schedulesdirect not working

Joe Henley joehenley at kc.rr.com
Thu Jul 19 22:59:56 UTC 2012

Hi,

I'm having this problem as I'm trying to move from MythTV 0.23 to 0.25.
I'm also moving from CentOS 5.5 to FC-16.  I cannot get Schedules Direct
data to load as described in these posts.

I have changed my username at SD to remove the "@", no joy.  I've read
Mike's admonition against solution 3, using something besides
mythfilldata base to get the data; thus no joy.  I've updated my FC-16
version of QT to 4.8.2, well clear of 4.7.1, and no joy.

I looked at the mythtv.spec file for Axel's FC-16 mythtv 0.25 version on
his ATRPMS site and it calls for >= 4.6.  Could it be that he used 4.7.1
and this be why I can't get SD to load info in response to
mythfilldatabase?  I'm pretty much dead-in-the-water for my update right
now.

Any thoughts and/or suggestions would be appreciated.  Thanks!

Joe Henley