[mythtv-users] MythTV 0.25.1-fixes / HDHR3-EU DVB-C problem

Jos Hoekstra joshoekstra at gmx.net
Wed Jul 18 21:07:24 UTC 2012

Op 18-7-2012 22:08, Gavin Hurlbut schreef:

> Crappier in every version? Hardly.
>
> Exactly how many Trac tickets have you opened with your issues? If you
> find problems, it is your responsibility to actually report them as
> your setup is likely fairly unique and you are likely hitting issues
> nobody else has even seen.  There's no way we can fix issues we've
> never even heard of.

I don't agree with the crappier comment at all even if I do have the
same problem which was seen by Karl.
As soon as I get back from my holiday I'll try to gather enough info for
a ticket.
In short for me it's one frequency but all channels on that frequency
are affected, using the quickview optiin from sillicondust which opens
VLC there's no hiccup whatsoever. Since no one ever responded to my
mail, I assumed pebkac on my side.

Jos Hoekstra