[mythtv-users] Best MythGallery compatible photo/video organizer?

Eric Sharkey eric at lisaneric.org
Tue Jul 17 12:19:59 UTC 2012

On Tue, Jul 17, 2012 at 6:21 AM, Thomas Boehm
<mythtv-users at lists.boehmi.net> wrote:
> Nick Rout wrote:
>> There are also command line tools to read the photo's internal
>> details, which are usually in exif format. It would be moderately
>> trivial to write a program/script that reads the exif date and puts
>> the photo in a folder YYYY/MM/DD, or such other arrangement of folders
>> as you desire.

Yes, that's exactly what I was hoping to avoid.  Since I can hardly
imagine that my situation is unique, I figured someone must have done
something like this already, but everything I found either was too
simple (gthumb) or wanted to suck everything in to its own database
(fspot).

> Renrot for instance...

Now that looks promising.  I hadn't heard of this one before.

Thanks,

Eric