[mythtv-users] Olympics recording schedule

Andre mythtv-list at dinkum.org.uk
Tue Jul 17 07:21:41 UTC 2012

On 17 Jul 2012, at 03:31, Thomas Mashos wrote:

> For those that plan on recording some of the Olympic events, I was
> wondering what your recording schedules look like.

Very simple, my existing "sailing" program title match with no duplicate checking already recorded some test transmissions so I'm set for everything I want. :-)

I also got another DVBS2 card last week so will have all 4 LNB feeds available to MythTV, oh and I got a 4th 3TB AV drive a month or two ago.

Andre