[mythtv-users] Note about Verizon FIOS cable cards

Gary Buhrmaster gary.buhrmaster at gmail.com
Mon Jul 16 17:11:56 UTC 2012

On Mon, Jul 16, 2012 at 4:40 PM, Scott Chevalley <avalon at osguru.org> wrote:
> I can't find it now, but there was a recent reply to this thread that said that
> the april 2012 HDHR Prime firmware had a problem with not retrieving the channel
> lineup consistently.

I believe I made that reply, based on a comment in one of the SiliconDust
forums from one of their employees regarding fixes that went into one of
their betas (which have been pulled for other reasons).  I suspect you can
find the details on their forums if you need the specifics (it was not a
"this is always a problem" issue, it was a "this can be a problem under
specific circumstances" issue).  Of course, those may all be irrelevant,
since Hauppauge may have different versioning/bugs/features.  They
are the ones you would need to open a support ticket with for help.

Gary