[mythtv-users] "Record in This Timeslot Each Week" misses shows because of EIT times +/- minutes

Kingsley Turner krt at krt.com.au
Sun Jul 15 23:17:39 UTC 2012

Hi,

I'm in the habit of recording programmes "In this timeslot each week", based
on EIT guide data only (I have no other source).

But on some of my channels, (e.g.: ABC1 Australia) the EIT data lists the
programme at say 09:01 one week, and then 09:03 the next week.
I've been missing recordings, and looking at the EIT - this few minutes skew
in the timeslot is enough to break the schedule.

For example, I have a programme on Monday morning at 11:35 (today), but next
Monday it's on at 11:31.

Is there a setting to give a bit of a fudge in the recording schedule?
I know I can create a manual schedule - but a lot of programmes jump around
like this on ABC*

+/- 5 minutes would seem to be enough - Just so it recognises that when I
said to record "Good Game SP" at 11:31 on Monday mornings, that this should
also match the EIT schedule when it's listed at 11:35!

thanks,
-kt