[mythtv-users] 0.25 tuner issues and repository questions

Doug Lytle support at drdos.info
Sat Jul 14 11:55:13 UTC 2012

Neil Cooper wrote:
> Changing digital channels in live tv under 0.25 often fails and crashes back to the main menu.

I just ran into this last night.

Went to move my mother's Myth system from .23 fixes, running Mandriva
2010 to Mageia 2 (Now on 1) and I can initially set the analog channel,
but can't change it.  If I'm quick when restarting live TV, after a
crash back to the main menu, and enter in an analog channel, I will some
times change.

I'll be digging further into it this afternoon.  I'll probably start out
on Steven Toth's website.

http://www.steventoth.net/blog/

Doug

--