[mythtv-users] New Android client for MythTV

Bill Meek keemllib at gmail.com
Thu Jul 12 00:20:18 UTC 2012

On 07/11/2012 06:46 PM, Daniel Frey wrote:
> I just uploaded a new Download on the github repository.

Hi;

I just tried it and when going to Recordings, I always get this:

  !Sorry
  The application MythTV for Android (process.org.mythtv) has
  stopped unexpectedly. Please try again. [Force close]

Looking on the backend with Wireshark, I can see my tablet send
the GET /Dvr/GetRecordedList and Accept-Encoding gzip. The
backend sends the gzipped data. We discussed this back on 5/16/12.
https://jira.springsource.org/browse/SPR-7874 still shows open,
have you added a workaround for it or is this a new gzip issue?

I'm on 0.26-pre with a Galaxy 10.1 running Android 3.2.

--
Take care,

Bill