[mythtv-users] Removed mythmusic, mythgallery... ok to delete sql tables?

Kevin kevin at eleventhree.com
Wed Jul 11 15:50:38 UTC 2012

I removed these both the other day via 'apt-get remove
mythmusic/mythgallery' but I noticed the mythgallerymetadata and music_*
tables still remain... would it be ok to delete them or would it cause
issues down the road?

I suppose I could just truncate them to clear them out, but I just a
personal pet peeve of seeing unused tables.

Sidenote... first time poster. Just setup mythtv last week and I'm thrilled
with it.

Kevin
*eleventhree.com*