[mythtv-users] Cable Card Tuner

Daniel Frey dmfrey at gmail.com
Tue Jul 10 18:35:11 UTC 2012

I had no issue using it with .24.  However, there is a little work around
you need to do when setting it up that was resolved in .25.  Look at the
revision history for the setup on the wiki.  That should show you what you
need to do to get it setup in .24.

--
My Google Profile <http://www.google.com/profiles/dmfrey>