[mythtv-users] Provider lockdown

Bert Haskins bhaskins at chartermi.net
Thu Jul 5 15:21:01 UTC 2012

I really wonder that since the congress!@#$%^&S have managed to
get the limits on corporate campaign financing removed, if there will
be any! channels open after the next election.
They don't seem to be bothered by their approval numbers going
through zero into the negative region.

The only answer to this is to let advertisers know that you can't see
their ads because they are advertising on a locked-down channel.
Just say that you heard about their big sale from a friend.

On a different note:
I recently had a bogus charge from a major company ( who's name
has appeared on this list) and managed to get the charge reversed
and have their hooks to my account removed.

I guess that it might be possible to win once in a great while but
only if you fight back.