[mythtv-users] well this sucks, Euro finals didn't record, but it's showing in MythWeb's Upcoming list...

Alan Murrell lists at murrell.ca
Thu Jul 5 06:41:51 UTC 2012

I empathise.  I "upgraded" to Myth 0.25 a few months ago and about 3/4
of my recordings were "0-byte" files, and about half the ones that *did*
record were really messed up.  Took the WAF *way* down (and believe me,
She was *not* happy!).  I ended up reinstalling my system completely to
get it back to 0.24 (I didn't know of another way and was under some
pressure) but haven't had any recording issues whatsoever since.