[mythtv-users] 0.25 - Video repeated "Scan For Changes" forgets things?

Kingsley Turner krt at krt.com.au
Thu Jul 5 02:44:47 UTC 2012

Hi,

I've a bunch of Videos on my MythTV Videos section (not recordings).

However when I do "Scan For Changes" sometimes things aren't found. If I
scan again, sometimes they come back, maybe other things disappear.  I have
all my personal rips on a single external hard drive - twice now all the
meta-information has disappeared from these files.

Is there any way to debug what is going on ?

thanks,
-kt