[mythtv-users] nightly rpm builds of mythtv 0.25-fixes??

Monkey Pet monkeypet at gmail.com
Wed Jul 4 19:02:07 UTC 2012

I have been using rpmfusion packages for my rpm packages on fc17.  However,
the last update was in the beginning of may.  Has anyone setup an automatic
build system to pull in and build rpms on the 0.25-fixes branch?  I find
myself wanting to test if the latest commits will solve my issues, but
don't want to learn the entire rpm build system.  Although, if I don't find
pre-built binary, I'll have to try to build the packages myself.  It could
also be possible that I am using the rpmfusion repos wrong?  Thanks

mythtv-backend-0.25-6.fc17.i686
mythtv-frontend-0.25-6.fc17.i686

[root at mythtv mythtv]# mythfrontend --versionPlease attach all output as a
file in bug reports.
MythTV Version : 0.25-6.fc17 (1a671d0)
MythTV Branch : fixes/0.25
Network Protocol : 72
Library API : 0.25.20120408-1
QT Version : 4.8.1
Options compiled in:
 linux release use_hidesyms using_alsa using_jack using_oss using_pulse
using_pulseoutput using_backend using_bindings_perl using_bindings_python
using_bindings_php using_crystalhd using_dvb using_firewire using_frontend
using_hdhomerun using_ceton using_hdpvr using_iptv using_ivtv
using_joystick_menu using_libcrypto using_libdns_sd using_libfftw3
using_libxml2 using_libudf using_lirc using_mheg using_opengl_video
using_qtwebkit using_qtscript using_qtdbus using_v4l2 using_x11
using_xrandr using_xv using_bindings_perl using_bindings_python
using_bindings_php using_mythtranscode using_opengl using_vaapi using_vdpau
using_ffmpeg_threads using_live using_mheg using_libass using_libxml2
using_libudf