[mythtv-users] HD-PVR color problems

Daniel Frey dmfrey at gmail.com
Sun Jul 1 01:50:16 UTC 2012

I am also getting washed out recordings. After what version of the vl4-dvb
drivers is this resolved in?

Also, prior to upgrading, did playback of these recordings appear damaged
in some way? I get periodic blocky playback with these recordings. It also
seems to be skipping frames as well. Logs show some errors during playback.