[mythtv-users] Web based 'cutpoint' editing

Anthony Giggins seven at seven.dorksville.net
Sun Jan 29 11:14:16 UTC 2012

On 28 January 2012 19:57, Mario Weilguni <roadrunner6 at gmx.at> wrote:

>  Am 27.01.2012 12:23, schrieb Anthony Giggins:
>

> On 27 January 2012 21:13, Anthony Giggins <seven at seven.dorksville.net>wrote:
>
>> This is brilliant, I do get the following error when trying to delete a
>> cut point, is this to be expected?
>>
>> Fatal error: Call to undefined method ImageList::deleteCutpoint() in
>> /var/www/html/mythcut/index.php on line 52
>>
>> Cheers,
>>
>> Anthony
>>

> Also I noticed theres no option to load the skiplist (from commflagging)
> is this something I missed or currently not an implemented feature?
>
> and do you or anyone else have objections about porting this into the
> mythweb module framework? If I get some spare time I could try give this a
> go.
>

> I do not use yet anything from commflagging, because commflaging ist not
> really accurate. No, I don't have any objections - feel free to do that.
> However, I think someone with UX knowledge should test it before and give
> feedback - I'm a programmer, not UX expert ;-)

Thanks Mario, This is a great addition to the mythtv community in my
opinion I find I have alot more spare time at work (During lunch and
breaks) to do this type of editing then at home.

I know commflagging is not accurate hence the need for mythcut but it is
atleast something to start with and it could speed up the process, you can
then manually go in and edit the cut points if needed.

Cheers,

Anthony