[mythtv-users] MythVideo Settings Won't Save

Ben Curtis mythtv at nosolutions.com
Sat Jan 28 01:31:07 UTC 2012

Hi all,

I have the pre-compiled Windows version of 0.24.1-fixes running. When
in MythFrontend and in the MythVideo setup, none of the settings I
change will save. Also, whenever I go to the video listing it is
blank, and I have to re-scan for changes before it will query the
backend storage group. All other settings, such as anything in under
General, is saving just fine. Nothing strange is appearing in the
frontend terminal window or backend logs. Any idea where should I go
to keep debugging?

Thanks,
Ben