[mythtv-users] Recording Storage Limit

Adam Windisch dracovolans at live.com
Thu Jan 26 20:39:57 UTC 2012

Sorry I was unable to provide logs.  I could never get the messages on
the screen when it happened.  Thanks for getting the bug fix in the
queue.

Is there a ticket # that I can track the progress?  The wife is getting frustrated with all of her shows being erased before she can watch them.

Thanks,
  Adam