[mythtv-users] Web based 'cutpoint' editing

Mario Weilguni roadrunner6 at gmx.at
Thu Jan 26 19:35:06 UTC 2012

Am 29.12.2011 04:19, schrieb Anthony Giggins:

> Any update on this perhaps some code to release for testing/review :)
>
> Cheers,
>
> Anthony

I just uploaded a new iteration with some progress.
http://myth.weilguni.priv.at/mythcut-0.2.tar.gz

Changes:
* thumbnail generation did not work with HD recordings, fixed (but IMO a
ugly workaround taking more I/O)
* can schedule a transcoding after cutting (ugly, bypasses mythtv api
and writes to jobqueue directly, but works)
* german wordings removed

It's not perfect, but complete and working, I use it quite often. IMO
much faster than cutting with a remote.

Regards
Mario