[mythtv-users] uPnP music

James Linder jam at tigger.ws
Wed Jan 25 01:56:42 UTC 2012

Hi
I want to distribute music via uPnP. The wiki says meaningless gunk ...

Make sure you have a value for MusicLocation and/or VideoStartupDir set for your backend hostname if your frontend and backend are on different machines.

(<rant> this is the wiki - HOW do you do that? </rant>)

Can somebody give me a line or 2 that says WHERE the backend music dir is and how to change it. I built the backend from source and did NOT build myth music plugins, but nothing mentions them.
I do have the archive plugin and that is where I set the video dir, my uPnP does work.

Thanks
James