[mythtv-users] commflag on master very unreliable any more

Brian J. Murrell brian at interlinx.bc.ca
Mon Jan 23 12:08:14 UTC 2012

On 12-01-23 12:15 AM, Raymond Wagner wrote:

> Try rebuilding the seektable with 'mythcommflag --rebuild', and then
> performing a normal commflagging.

I did that before calling it quits last night.  It didn't change
anything in regard to the recording I am testing with.  That is, the
commercial breaks it found both before and after the rebuild were
exactly the same.

In a comment from robertm in ticket #10278:
> Based on your inability to seek this indicates a potentially broken
> or corrupted seektable.

I don't and never have had any inability to seek in these files.

Cheers,
b.