[mythtv-users] Help moving the mythweb directory.

razza lists razzalist at gmail.com
Sat Jan 21 20:09:46 UTC 2012

I am running my backend on CentOS 6.2. I have other apache websites
running on the server in a non-standard location. Ignoring Mythweb for
the moment the changes I make to /etc/httpd/conf/httpd.conf are:
DocumentRoot "/var/www/html" to DocumentRoot "/data/netstuff/webs"
<Directory "/var/www/html"> to <Directory "/data/netstuff/webs">

Mythweb by default installs all files into /var/www/html/mythweb/
which I need to change to suit my environment. I copied
/var/www/html/mythweb to /data/netstuff/webs/mythweb and ensured
permissions were identical.
I modified /data/netstuff/webs/mythweb/mythweb.conf.apache changing
<Directory "/var/www/html"> to <Directory "/data/netstuff/webs"> and
restarted the server.

Unfortunately all I now get is a directory listing for
/data/netstuff/webs/mythweb

Can anyone help? TIA.