[mythtv-users] Myth UPnP connection to PS3 broken?

R KANNAN rk111810 at gmail.com
Sat Jan 21 19:34:20 UTC 2012

Hi,

I have a Mythbuntu 11.11 working mostly fine for the past 3 months, using a
HDHR tuner through a wired connection. I have been playing back on a PS3
machine with a wired connection to my router. Today I found that the PS3
could not locate my Myth machine as a media server. I had these problems
while connecting PS3 over wireless a couple of months back but now it is a
wired connection.  I don't remember changing anything on Myth settings.

Anyone have any ideas on what I should check for?

Thanks