[mythtv-users] MythVideo: Missing items

Blammo blammo.doh at gmail.com
Wed Jan 18 02:44:51 UTC 2012

On Tue, Jan 17, 2012 at 6:03 PM, Raymond Wagner <raymond at wagnerrp.com> wrote:
> When using MythVideo, the content lists come from the database, not the
> filesystem.  All frontends will be pulling the same exact list out of
> the database, and be displaying the same exact content, unless you have
> file browse mode enabled.  Browse mode ignores the database, and rescans
> the filesystem every time you enter MythVideo.  Browse mode should not
> result in such behavior, but is the only way I can think of that
> different frontends would show different content.

Something is rotten here.

Browse Mode + File Browse = 1084 files
Browse Mode - File Browse = 2248 files
UPnpMedia: BuildMediaMap Done. Found 3604 objects

Seems like it takes storage group/db config over ALL else.. even NFS
mounting and setting explicit paths in mythfrontend don't override it.
I'm obviously missing something..