[mythtv-users] VDPAU Feedback

Neil Bird neil at fnxweb.com
Tue Jan 17 08:23:21 UTC 2012

Around about 16/01/12 16:50, Pieter De Wit typed ...
> Hope that helps !

   Thanks for that!  Some lunchtime reading ...

   Not as yet.  My current box can't really even do 720 videos without
stuttering or suffering audio lag, and I can't get more than 720P into my
TV's VGA input.

   So I (a) want to get 1080P via HDMI if possible, and (b) have a box
capable of playing 1080 vids., as I want to prepare myself for HD (both
terrestrial and from a satellite box via one of those Hauppauge HD USB jobbies.

--
[neil at fnx ~]# rm -f .signature
[neil at fnx ~]# ls -l .signature