[mythtv-users] AirPlay Support

Mark Kendall mark.kendall at gmail.com
Tue Jan 17 08:12:13 UTC 2012

On 17 January 2012 03:00, Matt Emmott <memmott at gmail.com> wrote:
> So in a beautiful piece of Internet serendipity, I've been using Airplay on
> my XBMC 10.x box - Which is the same box as MythTV - and I wanted to see if
> anybody was working on a port for MythTV. I came across this thread, in

I've been working on AirTunes (i.e. audio only) support and once that
is done, I'll look at what else/extra is involved with AirPlay (i.e.
video).

To date I have iOS devices setting up the connection with the frontend
and streaming the raw audio packets. Just need to write a packet
buffer, decrypt the audio, decode it and play it!

regards

Mark